How has your hair been feeling lately? Mine happen to be somehow fickle and I know that if I don’t react fast then there won’t be much to save soon 🙂 Simply, air conditioning, high temperatures and sun rays take their toll. Therefore, it’s high time I did something to improve my hair. Actually, I launched my rescue plan some time ago choosing argan mask by Nanoil as my savior. Without doubt, Nanoil is a master of natural oils and hair oil treatment, thus I expected to achieve something spectacular with one of their hair masks. Did I succeed? Go on reading to find out!
Argan Hair Mask by Nanoil: How is it supposed to work?
This mask is said to be the best of the best hair masks ever produced. Nanoil Argan Hair Mask offers nourishment, revitalization and regeneration. It’s supposed to reinforce hair as well as add shine and charm to it – this is exactly what my hair would use. Since this hair care product is suitable for all hair types, I bought it without giving it much thinking. Now I can tell you that even my fine and slightly dehydrated hair loves this product. In my opinion, normal hair that needs some aid and nourishment should also benefit from this mask. As far as I’m concerned, argan serves even mature hair really well.
Argan Hair Mask by Nanoil: Ingredients
What can an argan hair mask contain? Hm… argan oil? Indeed, Moroccan argan oil is the key ingredient of this Nanoil hair mask. This is how one product is able to give you an array of precious fatty acids and over 100 active substances. As one of few oils, argan oil has so incredibly high concentration of vitamin E and polyphenols that it makes my head spin, in a positive sense of course. With that being said, I think that this hair mask offers you one of the most intensive hair repair treatments that you can expose your strands to at home. Apart from the argan oil, this hair mask by Nanoil also contains panthenol. I personally adore this ingredient for making my hair ultimately smooth and shiny.
Argan Hair Mask by Nanoil: How do I apply it?
Actually, there are three different ways that I use to apply Nanoil Argan Hair Mask. For example, you can do it the following way:
- Use the mask prior to hair washing but right after hair oil treatment – when the hair is still covered with a natural oil. In this way the mask doesn’t only do what it is supposed to do, that is improve your hair, but also it emulsifies oil which in turn allows you to remove it easier.
- You can apply it as any other hair mask, which means that you have to spread it on washed, still wet but towel dried hair. Let it sit for a few minutes and rinse.
- I also tried letting it sit on my hair for 15 minutes, but to be honest I didn’t notice much difference whether I keep it for a few minutes or a quarter. What I want to say, this hair mask delivers quick effects, therefore in my opinion there is no use having it on hair longer than just for a few minutes.
Argan Hair Mask by Nanoil: Effects
While preparing this post, I created a list of all the benefits of Nanoil Argan Hair Mask that I enjoy. Now while looking at them I think that they are so precise so I guess I’ll just put all of them in the same form as I have them in my draft. They just explain the core of Nanoil hair mask.
- Superb shine!
- Very smooth hair, pleasant to the touch.
- Zero dry hair ends.
- Good hydration.
- Hair looks good even without my help.
- Hair is soft and has a nice-looking color.
- Bouncy and light hair.
Argan Hair Mask by Nanoil: My final comment
What else can I tell you about this hair mask? There is no use in wondering whether to get it or not – just start treating your hair with Nanoil hair care product! 🙂 I’d wholeheartedly recommend you not only Nanoil hair mask with argan oil but also those with silk, charcoal and keratin – you can choose and pick freely. I bought a few hair mask by Nanoil so I’m sure I’ll write some reviews on them too. For now my hair is highly satisfied with this argan marvel.
You know what? I saved a hair boosting tip for last, and here it is: add a few drops of genuine argan oil to your Nanoil Argan Hair Mask. The higher the concentration, the better the nourishment will be.
That is all for today. Cheers!